iX-eCute is an embedded hardware-based pre-trade risk control system, logically designed to provide real time pre-trade risk assessment in addition to real time market data and trading connectivity to a variety of venues. Latency times are in the range of 1.0 – 2.5 μs depending on the exchange protocol.
The features of the service include:
- Fully hardware encapsulated TCP/IP/Ethernet stack with support for retransmissions, jumbo frames, VLAN tagging and dynamic windowing.
- Full order life cycle held on card for full risk check coverage
- Deterministic latency performance regardless of order load up-to-line rate
- Reduced server footprint and power requirements
- SEC C15-3 risk checks, IIROC risk checks, APAC-specific regulations
- Multi-session capability
- FIX to native protocol conversion
- Up to four shared (competing) FIX sessions on one FPGA card for TSE arrowhead
- Market data input directly to card for live price tolerance and market order price calculations
- Drop copy feeds from card for back office integration and regulatory compliance
- Proprietary interface to Fixnetix GUI 'iX-Eye' for order flow monitoring and SOD/ intraday limit and restriction configuration
- Live latency monitoring via Field-Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) nanosecond time stamping with dashboard view in iX-Eye
- Fully managed service includes design consultation, equipment procurement (including colocation infrastructure), installation, testing and support with real-time infrastructure monitoring
The iX-eCute service operates four times faster than a standard FPGA. Each piece of iX-eCute software has a bespoke design, tailored to each customer, which further reduces latency.
As with all Fixnetix services, iX-eCute is supported by our experts 24/7 with local trade support desks in the major markets.