Fixnetix offers a transparent and lively environment to work in, with a broad spectrum of opportunities to those with the talent and ambition to work hard. Fixnetix invest in and support all of their employees in personal and professional well-being and development. Very much reflecting the ever-changing world of finance and technology in which we operate, Fixnetix looks for dynamic individuals with the ability to evolve and adapt accordingly.
The focus of the role is to maintain and grow revenue within a territory of existing accounts (that will be supplemented from time to time as new accounts are ‘on-boarded’) that include investment banks, hedge funds, market-makers and high-speed trading entities based in EMEA.
This revenue maintenance and growth is expected to come from effective account development, working with sales specialists, targeting and demonstrating value to clients as a trusted advisor to improve their business efficiencies whilst building on excellent client relationships. The Account Director is expected to maintain a high degree of client and prospect satisfaction during this engagement. The individual would be required to build and execute a territory plan to grow business through a thorough understanding of the business requirements within their target market portfolio.
The acquisition of Fixnetix by DXC significantly broadens our portfolio which will also form part of the sales target.
The role attracts a monthly revenue target with associated on-target commission earnings in addition to a competitive package. Working within a team, delivering on projects, forecasting, competitive intelligence gathering and providing prospect and customer feedback are all critical to the role.
We require an empathetic, self-motivated, diligent individual with a positive mental attitude who can develop (or has) strategic relationships with clients at mid and senior management levels with a track record of fostering robust, productive and profitable relationships within the territory base.
The ideal candidate will have proven account management capabilities, sales experience, demonstrable success and will have a good level of capital market and technology awareness.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in written form needs to be particularly strong. It is expected that the candidate will be educated to a high standard and with relevant experience.
To Apply Click Here [http://jobs.dxc.technology/ShowJob/Id/237272/Account-Manager/]
Contracts & Procurement Assistant
- Process customer contracts and ensure obligations can be met prior to contract signature and during the life of the contract
- Support post-contract review and cost management
- Support the Sales team and contract manager in drafting customer agreements
- Ensure contracts are consistent with the service catalogue and internal policies and strategy
- Assist in the implementation of tools to enable customer management to be reportable
- Maintain the customer contract database and answer queries thereon
- Collate reports on customer contract risks
- Support other team members
- Report on customer requirements
- Proofread customer contracts
- Assist in the maintenance of the Service Catalogue
- Ensure the information in the catalogue is consistent with Service Portfolio and other dependent documents/systems
- Assist in the reporting on usage of the Service Catalogue items
- Work with other internal teams to grow the Service Catalogue with internal services
- Work with the business to adapt the Service Catalogue to customer needs
- Support the development of the contract management system
Personality Must have:
- Ability to form sound relationships with internal teams
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
- Dedicated and able to work to deadlines
- Ownership and follow up skills
- Able to work both as part of a team or under own initiative
Specific Job Skills Must have:
- Ability to work proactively
- Ability to prioritise, organise and to work well under pressure
- Ability to support other team members
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience in IT outsourcing services, preferably in FinTech and/or networking/telecoms
- Experience of IT outsourcing in regulated industries (e.g. SOX, SOC2 etc.)
- Service Catalogue experience
- Summary reporting back to management
Computer/IT Skills Must have:
- Good knowledge of Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and other office applications
Communication, Literacy and Numeracy Must have:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent verbal skills, able to present to peers and the business via phone or in person
- Able to take meeting minutes and provide documentation write-ups
- Ability to create presentations and business documentation
- Able to understand profit and loss calculation, calculate margin percentages
To Apply Click Here [ http://jobs.dxc.technology/ShowJob/Id/219639/Contracts-Procurement-Assistant/]